First are Good Things:
- Touch screen (with gestures), Touchpad (with gestures), and TrackPoint works perfectly
- Brightness can be tuned
- Stylus Pen works perfectly (even much better than the libinput script I wrote for my previous Archlinux+KDE)
- Sound works perfectly
- All interface (thunderbolt 3, USB, HDMI etc) works
I have to say the compatibility really impressed me.
- Two buttons of the stylus (ThinkPad Active Pen) is not recognized.
- Camera not working
Stability Problems / Bugs
- Default appearance of HiDPI is blurry (particularly for firefox, chromium, vscode). One has to export wayland environmental variables and give up global scaling to make it looks beautiful)
- Sometimes I will get unnecessary and annoying bug reports about sudden closing of windows, while I just typed
- I have fatal problems going “Qt5 platform plugin cannot be initialiated” when installing