I dediced to write this Guide in order to allow all users to test an alternative OS for JingPad A1.
All your personal data will be wiped out from JingPad A1. We are not resposible about what you do with your tablet following this guide. I’ve tested it before publish to this forum, and it worked.
- Unlocked bootloader
- Android SDK & Fastboot_A1 (See here)
- Fresh install of the last JingOS version
- Download the following package and unzip it in the Android SDK & Fasboot location of your GNU/Linux Computer: JingPad-UT-Test-Image.tar.xz - Google 雲端硬碟
- Copy ubuntu.img to /home folder of your JingPad A1 (not /home/user, just /home).
- Copy vendor.img to /home folder of your JingPad A1 (not /home/user, just /home).
This is the correct location (see, both files are in /home):
Open the Terminal on your JingPad and run:
sudo reboot -f recovery
Now, on your JingPad, please enter in “fastboot” mode.
From Terminal of your Computer:
sudo ./fashboot devices
…The terminal of your Computer will show the Device ID of your JingPad A1…
sudo ./fastboot flash boot boot.img
…This is the real step of boot flashing…
sudo ./fastboot reboot
Finally, the device will reboot in Ubuntu Touch.
It require several time to succesfully boot into Ubuntu…
If you like my guide please click on <3