[Survey] Which device you want to run JingOS? [调研]哪款设备你希望我们适配?

AllDoCube Mix Plus. In fact, I already runs JingOS v0.8 on it. Findings:

• Touchscreen is a little off due to odd default resolution of 2052x1368, changing it to 1920x1080 fixes it
  • Still related to above, the default 100% scaling is too big, I found 75% to be the sweet spot
  • Great battery life, possibly due to lighter Plasma mobile base
  • Needs “update all” button in Store for SoftWare update (it should be lowercase w in Software as it’s one word)
  • Terminal is still the king (pkcon refresh && pkcon update, anyone?)
  • LMMS, Opera and VLC are put into Developer Tools category in Store? I guess Store is kinda Alpha/Beta quality at the moment, eh?
  • Gestures are working just like in recent Android
  • Can’t fully live without keyboard yet, as the popup onscreen keyboard is… nowhere to be found?
  • Camera app says “internal data stream error”
  • I’ve managed to crash the UI by changing Compositor’s Rendering backend to OpenGL 3.1, however after a reboot it stays still working like before, probably only the live changes aren’t handled well

That’s all for now, looking forward to v1.0 and JingPad, if that device is proven to be quite valueable

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [[Survey] Which device you want to run JingOS? [调研]哪款设备你希望我们适配?](https://forum.jingos.com/t/survey-which-device-you-want-to-run-jingos

I think Huawei media pad t3 10.

Hp spectre x360, would be an awesome “high end notebook” with jingos, llready a perfect match with Ubuntu, but lacks some touch functionalities! Cheers

The device I expect to be compatible is the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 GT-N5110, as it is currently obsolete and is the only Tablet I have.

Thank you for your suggestions all.

Please consider also to add compatibility with Teclast tablets!!

希望适配iwork8超级版,有wifi和蓝牙

请求适配 Surface Pro 1,让众多老机器复活

Chuwi Hi10 驰为Hi10

我希望这款电脑/平板能被支持。完美支持ubuntu。PhoenixOS支持。

如果有适配ARM架构的打算,最希望是华为MatePad Pro和三星的tab s7平板。这两款设备尺寸是最适合办公和便携的,设备素质也非常高,比官方A1选择的虎贲处理器好太多了。可以配置键盘和笔,也非常能提现生产力优势。

Samsung galaxy tab 2 GT-P3100 please !!!