AllDoCube Mix Plus. In fact, I already runs JingOS v0.8 on it. Findings:
- Touchscreen is a little off due to odd default resolution of 2052x1368, changing it to 1920x1080 fixes it
- Still related to above, the default 100% scaling is too big, I found 75% to be the sweet spot
- Great battery life, possibly due to lighter Plasma mobile base
- Needs “update all” button in Store for SoftWare update (it should be lowercase w in Software as it’s one word)
- Terminal is still the king (pkcon refresh && pkcon update, anyone?)
- LMMS, Opera and VLC are put into Developer Tools category in Store? I guess Store is kinda Alpha/Beta quality at the moment, eh?
- Gestures are working just like in recent Android
- Can’t fully live without keyboard yet, as the popup onscreen keyboard is… nowhere to be found?
- Camera app says “internal data stream error”
- I’ve managed to crash the UI by changing Compositor’s Rendering backend to OpenGL 3.1, however after a reboot it stays still working like before, probably only the live changes aren’t handled well
That’s all for now, looking forward to v1.0 and JingPad, if that device is proven to be quite valueable